Nov 22, 2016

Google Classroom: Creating A Question for Discussion

As I have been developing online PD courses for my district, I have been working toward updating my catalog of videos for Google Classroom.

In this video, I discuss the use of the Create Question option.  As far as classroom assignments go in an online environment, one thing that I had been waiting for was an effective method for conducting an online discussion forum or journal-type assignment in Google Classroom.  Prior to the addition of Create Question, I used to generate discussion assignments using a Google Sheet or Hyperdoc.  

To use the Create Question option in classroom, just click on the + sign and choose Create Question.  You have the option of choosing between Short Answer and Multiple Choice, which is what I use for Poll Questions, Bellringer Activities, and Exit Tickets.

Watch this video for more information.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment