Jul 11, 2016

GoogleFest and Tulsa Area Google Summit

Stay tuned to the blog this week, as I will be posting information from my GoogleFest presentations.  

The topics I'll be presenting on are below:

  • Getting Started with Google Apps for Education
  • Go! Go! Google! - 25 Advanced Tips in 30 Minutes!
During these sessions, I'll be taking questions from the audience, and I'll be posting the answers to those questions on separate blog posts this week - so YOU will benefit even if you cannot attend.

Also, if you are in the Oklahoma Area, we will be hosting the Tulsa Area Summit featuring Google for Education on September 24th and 25th.


Displaying EdTechTeam_Presenter_Badge2.jpg
If you are interested in attending, please checkout our registration link.  We still have spots available.
 

If you've never attended a Summit with Ed Tech Team, you're missing out on a ton of fun and information!  I'll be presenting that weekend, and I'd love to see you all there!



___________________________________________________



Need Help with Google Apps for Education?
Take a class with the Techy Coach Online!

Displaying

No comments:

Post a Comment